Altered Beast is a side-scrolling action game for the Xbox. The player controls a character named David who must fight through hordes of creatures in order to save his girlfriend, Leah. The game features multiple levels, each with its own set of enemies and obstacles.
Deatils of Altered Beast Xbox Gameplay
Altered Beast is a side-scrolling beat ’em up game for the Xbox. The player controls one of four characters, each with their own special moves and combos, as they attempt to save their girlfriend from an evil scientist. The game features a variety of enemies, including mutants and robots, as well as environmental hazards such as burning oil drums and falling rocks.
Why to play Altered Beast Xbox game
Altered Beast is a classic arcade game that can be played on Xbox. It is a fast-paced action game with challenging levels that will keep you entertained for hours.
Best game tips
– Try to stay alive as long as possible. The longer you survive, the more powerful you become.
– Use your environment to your advantage. Jump on top of objects to gain height and surprise your enemies.
– Be quick on your feet and use your agility to outmaneuver your opponents.
– Use your magic abilities to attack or protect yourself from harm.
– Use the power of fire and ice to defeat your enemies in different ways.
Walkthrough of Altered Beast
The Arcade Game
Altered Beast is a side-scrolling action game released in 1988 for the arcades. The player controls a character named David who must fight through hordes of monsters in order to save his girlfriend, Leah, from the evil Dr. Beast. The game features five stages, each with a different set of enemies and obstacles.
The player begins the game by selecting one of three characters: David, Leah or Dr. Beast himself. Each character has their own strengths and weaknesses, which must be taken into account when choosing which stage to start on. After selecting a stage, the player must navigate through the level by jumping over obstacles and fighting off enemies. Enemies can be killed by either hitting them with David’s sword or using magic spells cast by Leah or Dr. Beast. Magic spells can also be used to open doors or cross chasms; however, they must be used sparingly as they are limited in number and recharge slowly. If an enemy touches David while he is casting a spell, he will lose health points and the spell will be cancelled; this makes it important to avoid being touched by enemies while casting spells.
After completing each stage, the player is presented with a boss battle that must be won in order to progress to the next stage. Bosses vary in difficulty and may require different tactics than those used against regular enemies; for example, some bosses may require that David stay out of reach while others may require him to attack from close range using his sword or magic spells. Completing all five stages unlocks bonus levels that can be played after completing the main game; these levels are more difficult than those found in the main game and often feature unique mechanics not found in other stages.
Best Alternatives to Altered Beast
1. Killer Instinct (Xbox) – A fighting game that pits two fighters against each other in a battle to the death.
2. Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360) – A fighting game that pits two fighters against each other in a battle to the death.
3. Mortal Kombat (Xbox) – A fighting game that pits two fighters against each other in a battle to the death.
4. Soul Calibur IV (Xbox 360) – A fighting game that pits two fighters against each other in a battle to the death.
Game Length. How long to beat Altered Beast
It takes about 8 hours to beat Altered Beast.
The Xbox version of Altered Beast was developed by Headstrong Games.
- Developer: Backbone Entertainment
- Genre: Clásicos,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 10/06/2009
- Microsoft Store: Game