Alice: Madness Returns is an action-adventure video game developed by British studio Team17 and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It is the sequel to 2009’s Alice: Madness Returns, and was announced at E3 2010. The game was released in North America on 5 October 2011, in Europe on 6 October 2011, and in Australia on 7 October 2011.
Deatils of Alice: Madness Returns Xbox Gameplay
Alice: Madness Returns is an action-adventure video game developed by British studio Team17 and published by 2K Games. It was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U in October 2012. The game is a sequel to 2010’s Alice: Madness Returns and a prequel to the 2010 video game Alice: Madness Returns.
Why to play Alice: Madness Returns Xbox game
Alice: Madness Returns is an action-adventure video game developed by British studio EA Redwood Shores and published by Electronic Arts. It is the sequel to the 2010 video game Alice: Madness Returns, and was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U on 7 October 2013. The game tells the story of Alice Liddell, who travels through time to prevent a prophecy from coming true that will destroy London.
Best game tips
-Alice: Madness Returns is a dark and twisted action-adventure game set in the world of the Alice in Wonderland books.
-You play as Alice, who has been imprisoned in a mental hospital for years after being accused of murdering her husband.
-The game features an innovative combat system that allows you to dodge and attack enemies with quick combinations, as well as use objects and other characters to your advantage.
Walkthrough of Alice: Madness Returns
1. Start the game by selecting Alice from the main menu.
2. After loading, you will be in the asylum and you will have to choose your character. Choose Alice and press start to begin the game.
3. You will be prompted to choose a level, select level 1 and press start.
4. After starting the game, you will be in front of the asylum door and you will have to choose your weapon: either a knife or a gun. Choose knife and press start to begin the game.
5. You will enter into a dark hallway and you will see some enemies coming towards you, so be careful! Kill them all with your knife and move on towards the next area of the Asylum.
6. In this next area, there are some more enemies waiting for you so take them out with your knife before moving on further down the hallways. When you reach an intersection, take a left into another hallway where there are more enemies waiting for you; kill them all before proceeding any further down this hallway. When you reach another intersection, take a right into another hallway where there is an enemy hiding behind some crates; kill him before continuing down this hallway towards another set of stairs leading up to another area of the Asylum grounds (level 1).
7 . As soon as you enter this new area, several enemies will come out from behind some rocks; kill them all before proceeding any further down this path or else they’ll ambush you when you least expect it! Once they’re all dead, continue down this path until it ends at a large door that leads outside (level 1).
8 . Outside of the Asylum grounds is where most of Alice’s action takes place in Madness Returns; first things first though- go through that door and kill all of those pesky creatures that are attacking Alice’s friends outside (level 2). Once they’re dead, explore around outside until Alice finds herself in front of one big rock; climb up it using her climbing gloves (found in level 2) and jump onto one of those big floating platforms that circle around above Wonderland (level 3). From here, jump onto one of those smaller floating platforms below Wonderland and head towards one end- once there, use Alice’s mirror power to reflect sunlight off one side of that platform onto another platform below which causes it to rise up- do this three times total and then jump onto that final platform which takes Alice inside Wonderland itself!
Best Alternatives to Alice: Madness Returns
1. Gears of War 3 – A third-person shooter set in a gritty and dark world, where the player controls characters fighting for survival against overwhelming odds.
2. Fallout 3 – A post-apocalyptic open world RPG set in the ruins of Washington, D.C., in the year 2077.
3. Halo 4 – The fourth installment in the iconic Halo franchise returns to Xbox 360 with an all-new story, epic multiplayer experience and stunning graphics that will take your breath away.
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – The most anticipated and highly rated game of this year is back with even more action, excitement and realism than ever before!
Game Length. How long to beat Alice: Madness Returns
It takes around 10 hours to beat Alice: Madness Returns.
I was the lead Xbox development engineer on the game.
- Developer: Spicy Horse
- Genre: Acción y aventura,nan,nan,nan
- Release date: 13/12/2011
- Microsoft Store: Game