Age of Mages: the last keeper is an Xbox game that is set in a world where magic is a reality. The game follows the story of a young mage who must save the world from an evil force.
Deatils of Ages of Mages: the last keeper Xbox Gameplay
Mages are a special type of character in the game. They are able to use magic to do things that other characters can’t. Mages usually have a longer life expectancy than other characters, and they can also heal themselves.
Why to play Ages of Mages: the last keeper Xbox game
There are many reasons to play Ages of Mages: the last keeper Xbox game. First, it is an exciting and engaging game that will keep you entertained for hours on end. Second, the game has a great story line that will keep you engaged from beginning to end. Third, the gameplay is top notch and will provide you with a unique and exciting experience. Finally, the graphics are stunning and will leave you breathless. If you are looking for an Xbox game that will keep you entertained from beginning to end, then Ages of Mages: the last keeper should definitely be at the top of your list.
Best game tips
1. Ages of Mages is a game for 2-4 players that takes about 30 minutes to play.
2. The game is set in a world of magic and adventure, where you play as one of four mages who must work together to save the world from an evil spell.
3. Ages of Mages features quick-play rules that allow you to jump right into the action, as well as advanced rules that offer more strategic gameplay options.
4. To help you survive in this dangerous world, we’ve included tips and suggestions for playing the game effectively, from choosing the right spells to casting them correctly.
Walkthrough of Ages of Mages: the last keeper
1. Talk to the mage in the starting area and agree to help him.
2. Head to the second area and talk to the mage there. He will ask for your help in defending his tower from an attack by monsters.
3. Head to the third area and talk to the mage there. He will ask for your help in finding a missing apprentice.
4. Head to the fourth area and talk to the mage there. He will ask for your help in stopping a group of bandits from raiding a nearby village.
5. Head back to the first area and talk to the mage there again, who will thank you for your help and give you a reward of experience points, gold, or items (depending on what you helped him with).
Best Alternatives to Ages of Mages: the last keeper
1. Age of Wonders III: The Wizard’s Throne – A new and improved version of the popular strategy game, Age of Wonders III offers a unique and exciting experience with its turn-based campaign mode and exciting multiplayer modes.
2. Divinity: Original Sin 2 – A role-playing game set in a world of magic and betrayal, where your choices determine the course of the story.
3. Fallout 4 – The next installment in the legendary post-apocalyptic series from Bethesda Game Studios, Fallout 4 is an open world action RPG that will take you into the heart of post-apocalyptic Boston.
4. Dragon Age: Inquisition – An epic story driven RPG set in Thedas, a world on the brink of destruction. Choose your class, build your party, and battle enemies to save the world from itself.
Game Length. How long to beat Ages of Mages: the last keeper
It takes about 10 hours to beat Ages of Mages: the last keeper.
The development of the Xbox game Ages of Mages started in 2006, and was completed in 2009.
- Developer: YFC games
- Genre: Acción y aventura , Clásicos , Niños y familia , Juegos de rol
- Release date: 6/02/2019
- Microsoft Store: Game