Prototype®2 is an upcoming action-adventure video game for the PlayStation 4. Developed by Radical Entertainment and published by Activision, it is the sequel to the 2010 video game Prototype.
Explain Prototype®2 PS4 Gameplay
Prototype®2 is an upcoming action-adventure video game for the PlayStation 4. It is a sequel to the 2010 video game Prototype and the second installment in the Prototype series. The game was announced by Activision at their E3 2019 press conference, and is being developed by Radical Entertainment, who also developed the first game in the series.
The game will be set in a post-apocalyptic world, where players will control Alex Mercer, a genetically modified human who has evolved beyond human abilities. The player will explore this world and use their powers to fight against enemies.
Why to play Prototype®2 PS4 game
Prototype®2 is an intense, action-packed game that will have you on the edge of your seat. You’ll have to use all your skills to survive as you fight through a series of challenging levels.
Best Prototype®2 PS4 game tips.
Prototype 2 is a game that allows players to create and customize their own characters, explore a vast open world, and battle against others in online multiplayer. The game offers a variety of tips and suggestions to help players get the most out of their experience.
Best Alternatives to Prototype®2
1. Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) – A classic adventure game that tasks players with taking down huge beasts in a world full of stunning landscapes.
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (PS4) – The final chapter in the Uncharted series follows Nathan Drake as he tries to find his brother and stop a powerful conspiracy.
3. Dark Souls III (PS4) – A challenging action-RPG game set in an unforgiving world of medieval fantasy. Players must learn to fight, strategize, and survive in order to prevail.
4. Bloodborne (PS4) – An intense action-RPG game set in a dark and twisted world where players must use weapons, magic, and their own blood to survive.
Prototype 2 was developed by Radical Entertainment and published by Activision. It is a sequel to the original Prototype, which was published by Radical Entertainment and developed by Radical Entertainment and 2K Games.
- Developer: Activision
- Genre: Horror, Action, Horror
- Release date: 8/11/2015
- PlayStation Store: Game