Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a post-apocalyptic open world action RPG set in the ruins of a world after the fall of civilization. You play as one of a group of survivors trying to make their way across a harsh and dangerous landscape in search of a new home.
Explain Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden PS4 Gameplay
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is an upcoming action role-playing video game for the PlayStation 4. Developed by Polish developer The Farm 51 and published by Deep Silver, it is a spin-off of the 2016 video game Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, which was also developed by The Farm 51.
The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where the player controls a team of mutants as they explore and scavenge for resources in order to rebuild society. It features open world gameplay with stealth elements, and players can choose from a variety of characters with different abilities and skills.
Why to play Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden PS4 game
If you’re looking for a game that is both challenging and rewarding, Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is the perfect choice. The game is filled with intense combat and exploration, and it will keep you entertained for hours on end.
Best Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden PS4 game tips.
-Use the environment to your advantage.
-Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
-Stay alert and use your instincts to survive.
-Use stealth to avoid detection by enemies.
-Stay on the move to avoid being trapped.
-Avoid combat if possible, as it will only get you killed.
-Make use of objects and buildings to your advantage.
Best Alternatives to Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
1. Fallout 4 – A post-apocalyptic open world game set in the Boston area in the year 2077. You play as a character who has been vaulted into an underground society of survivors, and must fight for survival against the mutants, raiders, and other dangers that inhabit the post-apocalyptic world.
2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – A role-playing game set in a medieval world where you play as Geralt of Rivia, a professional monster hunter who travels to different regions to hunt down monsters and collect rewards.
3. Metro 2033 – A first-person shooter set in a post-apocalyptic Moscow after a nuclear war has destroyed most of civilization. You play as Artyom, a survivor who must navigate the dangerous metro system to find supplies and shelter from the mutants that have taken over the city.
4. Dark Souls III – An action role-playing game where you play as a character who fights their way through dungeons filled with enemies to reach the ultimate goal: defeating the dark lord who has taken over their kingdom.
The game is being developed by the same team that created the critically acclaimed title, Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden for PC.
- Developer: Funcom Oslo A/S
- Genre: Adventure, Strategy, Role Playing Games
- Release date: 12/04/2018
- PlayStation Store: Game