MechaNika is a fast-paced, arcade-style shooter set in a future world of advanced robotics. As the last human on Earth, it’s up to you to fight off the invading machines and save humanity!
Explain MechaNika PS4 Gameplay
MechaNika is a PlayStation 4 game that is set in a post-apocalyptic world. Players take control of a mech and battle against other players in online multiplayer mode. The game features a variety of different weapons and abilities that players can use to defeat their opponents.
Why to play MechaNika PS4 game
MechaNika is a fast-paced, action-packed game that will have you on the edge of your seat. You’ll have to use all your skills to survive as you battle through hordes of enemies in an attempt to save the world from destruction.
Best MechaNika PS4 game tips.
1. Use MechaNika to keep your computer running smoothly.
2. Use MechaNika to speed up your internet browsing.
3. Use MechaNika to keep your computer clean and organized.
Best Alternatives to MechaNika
1. Dragon Ball FighterZ – A fighting game based on the popular anime and manga series, Dragon Ball FighterZ features a roster of iconic characters from the show, as well as new characters created for the game.
2. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite – A crossover fighting game featuring characters from the Marvel and Capcom universes, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite offers a unique mix of 2D and 3D fighting that allows players to switch between characters on the fly.
3. Tekken 7 – A critically acclaimed fighting game franchise that has been around since 1994, Tekken 7 features an expansive cast of fighters who battle it out in epic fights set in various locations around the world.
4. Street Fighter V – Street Fighter V is a critically acclaimed fighting game that was released in 2016 and features a roster of iconic characters from the Street Fighter series.
MechaNika is a video game development studio based in Warsaw, Poland. The company was founded in 2007 by Pawel Zawadzki and Grzegorz Kowalczyk.
The company has developed video games for consoles such as the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Their most successful game to date is “Metro Exodus”, which was released in February 2019 and has sold over 3 million copies.
- Developer: Mango Protocol SL
- Genre: Adventure, Adventure
- Release date: 11/07/2019
- PlayStation Store: Game