Cannon Brawl is a fast-paced, physics-based platformer for PS4. In the game, you play as one of two cannon-wielding characters as you navigate your way through an ever-changing world full of obstacles and enemies. Use your cannon to blast your way through levels, and collect coins and power-ups to help you along the way.
Explain Cannon Brawl PS4 Gameplay
Cannon Brawl is a party game for up to four players that uses the DualShock 4 controller. The objective of the game is to shoot balls into other players’ cannons, while avoiding being shot yourself. Players can move around the arena by using the left analog stick and use the right analog stick to aim and fire their cannon.
Why to play Cannon Brawl PS4 game
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, arcade-style shooter with plenty of explosions and mayhem, Cannon Brawl is definitely worth checking out. The game is easy to pick up and play, but offers a lot of depth and customization options for players who want to get really creative. Plus, the cooperative multiplayer mode is a blast to play with friends.
Best Cannon Brawl PS4 game tips.
-Try to stay in the center of the arena and use your cannon to hit your opponents.
-Be careful not to get hit yourself, as this will cause you to lose health.
-Aim for the head or body of your opponents to deal the most damage.
Best Alternatives to Cannon Brawl
1. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch – This game is a crossover of many classic Nintendo characters fighting it out in an arena.
2. Street Fighter V – This game is a 3D fighter that pits characters from the Street Fighter series against each other.
3. Tekken 7 – This game is a 3D fighter that pits characters from the Tekken series against each other in intense battles.
4. Mortal Kombat X – This game is a 3D fighter that pits characters from the Mortal Kombat series against each other in brutal fights.
Cannon Brawl is a game being developed for the PlayStation 4.
- Developer: BlitWorks
- Genre: Strategy, Action, Adventure
- Release date: 8/02/2016
- PlayStation Store: Game